Safe Office Consulting
Protect your Office has partnered with team of medical and emergency experts who work to ensure that tenants meet relevant Public Health and OSHA requirements.
- Database of policies, procedures and processes of exactly what to do in the event of a terrorist attack, infectious disease outbreak, natural disasters etc.. A collection of 31,000 checklists has been created.
- Ability to provide training and COVID certification. This is a result of the history and experience in creating Infectious Disease Certifications for hospitals over the last 10 years.
- Ability to complete both virtual and in-person location assessments to assist in the creation of a customized plan for re-opening based on the most recent government recommendations and best design practices.
- Workplace IPAC certification and COVID 19 training for employees.
- Proprietary software and application to confirm compliance, training and communication. Broadcast and intercommunication function in case of a situation or emergency.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org